1. Ministry of Foreign Affairs certifies signature and seals of all documents approved by the TRNC Representative Offices abroad.
2. All documents and/or translations prepared by authorized institutions and organizations in our country are also certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to be valid abroad.
3. Attending in person at the Ministry with the document which needs to be certified is required. Any additional documents are not requested.
4. Certification procedure is performed during the working hours.
|Monday – Friday:||08:15-12:15 ~ 13:15-16:00|
|Thursday:||08:15-12:15 ~ 13:15-17:15|
5. Certifications are concluded on the same day unless additional research is needed.